Saturday, 6 March 2010

HELP US!

These children need your help. They have lost  several things. But they don't remember how to write them in English. Can you help them?

 READ AND FIND.
Mary: "I've lost my >> g l o v e s<>><<  (6 letters)
           They are yellow. Help me,please"
Peter: "I've lost my>> c a p .<< (3 letters)
           It’s purple and blue. Is it here?"
Lewis: "I've lost my >>k e y s<< (4 letters)
           They are yellow and white . Please find them"
Jane: "I've lost my >>p e n c i <<  << (6 letters)
           It’s yellow. I want to write with it"!
Paul: "I've lost my >>  c r a y o n s << (7 letters)
        They are blue, green and red. I can't paint without them"
Sue: "I've lost my >>k i t << (4 letters)
         It’s pink, blue and yellow. I want to play with it"
Good luck!

 COMMENT AND WRITE 
     Add a comment and write your anwers:
  1. Mary has lost her _______.
  2. Peter has lost his _______.
  3. Lewis has lost his _______.
  4. Jane has lost her _______.
  5. Paul has lost his _______.
  6. Sue has lost her _______.