Friday, 7 May 2010

IT'S WORTH KEEPING AN EYE ON THAT BLOG


EASY PEASY has received this Net meme from Ángel Gonzalez whose blog, Colonial Nuggets, is plenty of interesting resources for anybody interesting in learning or teaching English and Science.

Thank you, Ángel, it is a great honour. Not only because you have included this blog in your list of "It's worth keeping an eye on that blog", but also because you give me the opportunity to select and share, with you all, 10 more blogs that are well worth visiting frequently as Colonial Nuggets is.

This is my choice. Ten interesting, motivating, inspiriting ... alive blogs:

I have Juan Ignacio Castro, Amparo Toral, Alejandro Valero, Héctor Acevedo to thank for teaching me how to make a blog, my online classmates in ”Las Acacias” for their sharing, and my pupils -3ºA and 3ºB-  for being a source of inspiration for me to create the contents in this blog.

THANK YOU ALL!!